Saturday, January 19, 2008




Jayni hates when i get on the computer so i'm very limited unless i want to hear her cry the whole time. it's times like these when i think she really needs a bro. or sis. Well not much is going on other than my second semester of school which is a math class and a nutrition class which i am enjoyoing a lot. this is jaynis face when she's mad at me!:) She cleans her ears after her bath and will leave the cutips in for a min. she's getting to be really fun and her personality is truly developing!


Clayton and i on his birthday.



5 comments:

Cameron and Michelle said...

Cute pics! She really is a funny girl. Clayton is a handsome guy and you look beautiful! I really like the bangs on you.

BonnieAnnKing said...

As soon as the weather clears up, I am definitely planning a trip to come see you! I hope that Clayton had a splendid birthday.

Love you all,
Bonnie Ann

Anonymous said...

Beautiful couple. Jayni is a lucky little girl to have you as parents. We love you both

Laura said...

Seriously, Maryann, could you be any prettier? I'm jealous, ya bitch! Cute hair too... It's funny, cuz your hubby looks so much like one of my friend's younger brother. Do you know Derek Oldroyd by any chance? He went to Timpanogos and was a year older than us? Well anyway, his brother. Cute family :)
PS, thanks for your comment on my blog, you're such a sweetheart, I miss ya!

Haley said...

oh my goodness...im so glad that he is okay!! That is scary! YOur little family is so beautiful! Love you!