Thursday, January 10, 2008

Claytons BIRTHDAY!!!


Today is as you can see Claytons birthday. He is getting pretty old, turning 22! wow!! That really just says that i'm getting older. I just want him to know how much I love and appreciate him. He is the most patient person with me(that takes a lot!) he truly understands me better than anybody I know. He is so compassionate towards us(me and jayni) he is the very best Dad. He is with Jayni every night while i'm either at school or at work. He is more protective of Jayni than I am. He will go in her room to check on her while she's sleeping. If she wines even a LITTLE bit he will go in there and rock her I don't say anything about it cause I know it is very special to him when he does that. One night I was listening to him put her to bed and he was holding her telling her that if she gets scared or just wants to be rocked to cry and he will come and rock her. He is a very hard worker and really good with his hands. He has a Story! Sometimes I don't know how he really ended up being this amazing of a person cause it was pretty much all on his own. That's one of the strongest things that drew me to him was his HUGE heart. He tells a lot through his eyes and that says a lot! I truly can't imagine my life without him. Thank You Clayton for everything you do for me and our Family! I Love You!!!!!

4 comments:

BonnieAnnKing said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAYTON.

I love you guys! I hope I get to see you soon.

Bonnie Ann

Leanne said...

happy birthday Clayton, you and Maryann are perfect for eachother, I am so proud of the both of you, you are a great dad!!!!

Laurie said...

Woo hoo...22! Clayton - you are a great guy and a great dad to Jayni and husband to Mares! Happy Birthday!!!

Jobi Niu said...

Your blog is SO cute! Jayni is to die for... geez.. Did you get my message? I called you the other day..