Sunday, June 1, 2008







Jayni had her second birthday last wed. we went to her first ballet class which was so adorable, she's taking it with her cousin lydia. we then went to mcdonald's and to the park with payton, marcus and lydia then opened presents with mom and dad that noght . We waited til fri. so all her cousins could be there and i'm glsd we did it was a blast. They have this new park here that has a big rubber top throughout the whole thing and has a huge playground with new things that aren't at any other park they also have swings which is hard to find at a park anymore and a splashpad so the kids were well entertained for a few hrs. She was so fun this yr, she got so excited for the presents. i can't believe how big my baby is getting i love being a mom especially to this one she makes our lifes so complete it's amazing how much love i have for her. She loves her cousins so much and i'm so glad we live so close to them and they can grow up with eachother. Thanks to everyone who came!



























































8 comments:

Cody and Kristin said...

I can't believe Jayni is 2! Kids sure grow up fast! I haven't looked at your blog in awhile, it was fun to check it out and see all the new things you and clayton are up to!

judd and ash said...

How is Jayni 2...are you serious? It seems like yesterday when you came over and did those pics at my moms house and she was like a month old...crazy! She is adorable, and you are such a cute mom...
Ash

Laurie said...

She is so cute! Looks like a very fun time. Jordan had a good time hanging out with you! Thanks for having him.

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

So it looks like it's time for another...Just kidding!! So are your parent living down here? I am envious that you have her in dance. Someday I will have a girl to see her dance. I met your cute sister in law at church on Sunday. She is the cutest pregnant mom.

Jobi Niu said...

I can't believe Jayni is 2!! She is so cute and was so excited about her presents! I love it!

Ashley said...

She is so cute! Girls are so much fun I love it. They grow up so fast! You have such a cute family.

lauraleereber said...

I wish we could have been to her birthday party. I am going to bring the kids July 11th and stay for a week while Travis is in Alaska. I'm so excited!! It will be fun to be there when Michelle has her baby.

Heather Brinkerhoff said...

happy 2nd bday to Jayni! Doesn't time fly! What a great bday gift to you too...I would love to get a new car! Cute, cute family..