Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It couldn't have been better!


This honestly had to be the best surprise i have been a part of. How we all kept it a secret i do not know. i did blurt out something to my mom about some music but she didn't catch on. It was so neat to see so many people there that she has had an impact on their lives. She has always served others in a way that seemed it was something she was just supposed to be doing. So to throw a party for someone as HUMBLE as my mom it was amazing. She's is such a great example to me and this was just another big lesson i have learned from her. She is such a great friend to others and the right kind of friend you want to have but is sometimes annoying because it makes me realize how much work i have to do. whenever i complain about anything or anyone she listens in a way that is so sincere and never reassures my negativity. I am so glad Leanne worked so HARD on getting a hold of everyone and putting the program together cause it was perfect and Laurie did so well too thanks everyone for making this possible my mom REALLY deserved this I love You Mom!














Trying to get some poses:)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was the most memorable night. I was overwhelmed and mostly because my children were all there. How special is that. I truly am gratefulfor all of you. The Lord knows what he means when h
he says "Great shall be your joy" Thankyou for such an awesome tribute. Great pictures.

Laurie said...

She was very deserving of this recognition and party in her honor! It was so nice!!