Friday, April 25, 2008

My Family is the Best





my family really is the best, i am so grateful them. Thank You all so much for being there this wk. for me. I know I have had your support and it prob. was a little hard to adjust to but you have always been there for me and i am so thankful for that. I am so thankful that you all are so strong and love the lord so much you have always been GREAT examples to me. Thanks again Mom, Dad, Chris, Greg and Lauralee for coming down and Michelle and Leanne for being so helpful wiht jayni and being such great friends to me. I love you all!!
















6 comments:

Laurie said...

I wish we ALL could have been there on Wednesday!

Leanne said...

Mares, you truly are an amazing person, I am so grateful to be able to be your sis, I feel you are truly special in the Lord's eyes, and I learn SOOOO much from you each day. I love you, Leanne,
p.s. We do have the best family ever!!!

Anonymous said...

It was our privilege. We are so grateful to you for your example and we love you very much. Momsq

lauraleereber said...

I was so happy to come. thanks for your great comment on my blog. you have a great insight on life. you are an amazing mom and person. i look up to you in soooo many ways. by the way, good job on running the half marathon especially in such short notice, like the night before! good luck with finishing up school. love ya, laur

Haley said...

Looks like so much fun! i second your thought about family being the besT! :) Love you, hope all is well!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

You had a big group there! Its so fun to see all of you guys together! Its the best to have a fun family that supports and helps and loves us huh!!!