Saturday, March 10, 2012

Trying to be better at updating









I have been doing facebook more than I have my blog and I almost forgot how to even update. I want to be better at updating for my personal use and to write what we are up to and the milestones for our girls. I am not very good at writing down anywhere these things so hopefully it will help me to do better at this.

So much has happened since the last time I posted so I will just update as fast as I can with saying that I decided to step down from my management job to be home with my girls and two months after that Clayton got promoted at his job as manager. He works as the Glide slope antenna manager. It is very complicated so I wont try to explain it. We moved to Hurricane, Ut. it is a very small town but we are loving it. Jayni is doing amazing in school, she is in kindergarten. I am able to go to her class and help once a week and I love that, Samantha comes with me and usually she does very well. Jayni's teacher can only say great things about Jayni and she is reading about 1st grade level. It is important to her to do well. She is still doing dance and is trying for the first time Tball this season and Clayton will be her coach. Samantha is 2 now and has so much personality. She has definitely been much more challenging than Jayni in the sense that she can exhaust me. Jayni gets frustrated sometimes because she is so neat and sam is so not. The two different personalities are so fun though and Jayni has always been such a sweet caring big sister.




1 comment:

Pearl said...

Thank you Maryanne for the update. It is so amazing to have this medium. So much better than letters. It is definitely true "A picture is worth a thousand words.