Tuesday, March 2, 2010

just a really quick post




We r still trudgeing this happy road to destiny staying busy as usual with work for both of us and i'm still in school and adjusting to a family of 4 and a new puppy. yes thats right a puppy! my husband texted me while he was in salt lake and asked if i would kill him if he brought one home. and i didn't even ask what kind i just said NO! well he couldn't resist and i am very glad that he didn't Jayni has had so much fun with jaclynn, whenever i am burping or standing up holding samantha she is doing the same to the dog. She is such a sweet girl and i love listening to her talk to jaclynn(puppy) she talks to her like she is a baby. She is a tiny pomeranian/shitzu and is super cute. we are still working on potty training but with the little time that i have to spend with just her she has picked up on how r family works. Things are so different with a lot of changes and i am loving my life. i am pretty much home all the time with the girls. i was lucky..well i wouldn't say that but i am doing this semester online, which is good but i have to be very disciplined. i am in english and history( my very least favorite subjects). Herer r a few moree pictures we had taken by this girl here in st. george her name is christina palmer, christina p photography and she is a delight to work with and super talented.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Super cute girls and super cute pictures! Where did you get that blanket she's all wrapped up in? I love it!
Glad all is going well for you, miss ya!

Christina P. said...

Thanks for the shout out! You are a way busy mamma! I am not stressing about the frames. If you guys move somewhere and fall off the face of the earth, then I will be stressing. What is you email, and I can send you a button to put on your blog. Or you can right click on the one on my fam. blog and save it to your computer. Then you should be able to link it to my website. Thanks so much!

lauraleereber said...

good job on keeping up your blog. I keep meaning too. There is something about your girls....they are just angels!! I cant believe how beautiful they are. Love ya sis!