Monday, November 23, 2009

SAMANTHA B YATES

She is finally here, i was beginning to think that she really wasn't going to come. I went into the hospital at 10 yesterday so they could induce me. They started me with plitocin around 11:30 and then broke my water at 1:30. i Thought for sure it wouldn't be too long after that. My mom guessed 4 o'clock i guessed 6 and clayton guessed 8. Well Samantha thought it would be funny to arrive fashionably late and make none of us win! Nothing was really happening with dialation, i was at a 2 FOREVER and then i went 3,4, in about 4 hrs then around 11 p.m. my doctor came back and checked ,me and i went from a 4 to a 7 rather quickly. My docotor walked out of the rm and then the pressure contractions started to come. I tried to hold off for about 5 min cause my doctor was just in there but i had to get him and when he checked me i was fully dialated. it was 11:45 when i started pushing. Earlier that night i said,"wouldn't it be funny if she came at 11:59" well she didn't but the little stinker did not want her birthday to be on the 22nd cause she arrived at 12:04. It was worht the whole nine months. She is amazing already!

5 comments:

judd and ash said...

I can't wait to see more pics...congrats!

Laura said...

Yayyyy! Congratulations! So happy for you guys!

Pearl said...

Congratulations! What a nice name. Do you take blood pressure medicine? I find that a massage or reflexology treatment brings mine right down. Can't wait to see a picture of Samantha. Did you two ever get to the temple? You will want to be with that sweet family forever. I'm so proud of you and happy for your happiness. Love Always Grandma Pearl

Colby & Amanda said...

Congrats! Such cute girls from such a cute mom:) I just love babies!

Anonymous said...

congrats!! I'm glad she got here safe and sound! I'm excited for you!