Saturday, July 26, 2008

Me and Jay at Leannes for fire works
Jay loved the sparklers this yr

Jayni and her new friend watching fireworks







Jayni and her boyfriend "Sash"(cash)



Yes she is potty trained






So much swimming this summer, its
the only thing you can do down here outside to stay cool.
Jayni is doing so well with swimming she can get from one end to the other, of course with her floaties on.





And of course her ballet class was so cute cant wait
to continue it she really enjoyed it.
















My friend Jo and I at her weddin rehearsal dinner









Me and my hubs!










6 comments:

Cameron and Michelle said...

Yea some new pics. I can't believe Jayni is potty trained. Jo looks so much different than I remembered. I don't know why. We will need to sign Jayni, Brielle, and Lydia up at the same studio. Jayni and Lydia could do the class Brielle did last year.

ryan + carly said...

meacham...you look so so pretty in all your pics. and congrats on potty training jayni. so nice! the thought of potty training jude is just sickening to me! another year or so i suppose i will start trying. lol.

lauraleereber said...

I can't believe Jayni is potty trained. It seems so far off for Sadie. You are such a great Mom. I really admire and can tell that you want the very best for Jayni. I know I've said this before, but you have such a cute family. You and Clayton are really amazing people that I look up to and admire. Love ya! Cant wait to spend a week with you at lake powell.

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

high 5 on the potty training. Can't believe she is already potty trained. You look great.

Stephanie Peay said...

It is so good to see that you are doing so well. Your little girl is so stinkin cute. I just stumbled over your blog somehow.

Haley said...

Jayni is so stinkin cute! I love all of your pictures! I hope everything is going well! Love you