Friday, February 15, 2008

Yes the big one is mine and i love it i've always wanted a huge bear( i guess one of my chilhood fantasies)It'll go in jayni's rm.

There's all my perfect Valentine's!

John and skinny Leanne, she's lost so much weight.i'm so proud of her that's always so hard to do.
John and adorable biggha(brigham):)

Look at the lights behind us, it totally had a dance feel. I wish we had stayed for the games cause i think they were going to teach the waltz. clayton was falling asleep at the table though cause he's worked 12-15 hr. days and he was building and delivering and installaing furniture so he was pretty beat. they did a parade of homes house. We came home and watched a movie. It was a great Day! Thanks Cam and Michelle for doing this it was so much better than going out. You guys are awesome it was so neat to watch you stand up and be such examples to everyone there. You both make such a positive impact on so many peoples lives. Thank you for your examples of selfless acts and warm friendships. Thanks i love you both!

This was the fondue table, cute huh?!?

We went to the Valentine's dinner Michelle planned and it turned out so cute and fun. When we got there michelle had her studio set up taking pictures of the couples like it was a highschool dance. They really went all out for this they had about eight babysitters at their house , when we dropped off jayni they were all organized and had dinner set up for the kids and different age rms set up a craft area and pretty much craziness. This was the center pieces and i LOVED the gift bag. We had a YUMMY dinner catered by staheli's and yummy yummy fondue.


Jayni and I hung out all day and made sugar cookies for dad.

Jayni all dressed in red and pink for Valentine's she looked so cute!









8 comments:

Laurie said...

WOW! That looks pretty fun and festive. You guys are such a cute little family.

judd and ash said...

Mares,
What a fun Valentines day...I can't wait until my stinkin' sisters get married so we can finally have some other couples in the fam to hang out with! Amanda is finally taking the plunge on May 15th and I am so excited...now if we can just find someone for Karissa...hmmm that's a hard one.
You are so lucky to live by your sisters, it looks like you guys are always having fun!
I miss you...call me next time you are in town!
Ashlie

BonnieAnnKing said...

Hey, what's up? I haven't talked/seen you in quite a while. We need to do something about that. Maybe after the snow isn't so "all over".

Hey, can you email the picture of Jayni from the "Yates Family" picture. The one on the bottom with her wearing a hat...it is in black and white. I want to put it on my computer at work.

Chris said...

Maryann, wow your little girl is so big. How old is she now? I got your comment on my blog. I don't remember running into you, but I do remember something about playing basketball in your driveway on time. And I was hanging on your rim and the hoop came down or something. Didn't you run into that? Anyway, have a good one and we'll talk to you later.
Chris and Rachelle
P.S. You're evil to mention your 60 weather when we're stuck in the snow up here. You're very lucky.

Cameron and Michelle said...

Ok that is the cutest valentine post. That bear is awesome!! Jani is such a doll. I love the pic of the two of you. You are really the cutest mom. I am so glad you were there that night. Thank you for humoring me :) I love you so much!

Leanne said...

ew looks like I still have a long ways to go according to that picture, I still have a hard time with dark hair, I think in 6 weeks, I'll want to go lighter.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

ok, how cute are you?!?! I should say absolutely beautiful! Plus that little Jaynie too:)

Ashley said...

Mares,
It was so good to hear from you! I havent talked to you forever. Sorry it took me so long to respond I'm still trying to figure out this whole blog thing... Your family is so cute and your daughter is adorable. She's a mini you. I love your pictures they are so fun.