Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I haven't had as much time as I did when I started blogging so that's why my blog hasn't been updated. I have looked at others and by the time I have somehting to do I have gotten too lost in finding old friends to update my own. I will add something more interesting then this soon. I had my second to last class of the semester. I can't believe I actually started school; and am registered to take another math class and nutrition which i'm excited for. It might take me a little bit to get my associates but i'm not stopping til i get it! I had my last test of the semester on mon. and I got a 98%!!!!! I don't think i have ever gotten that high on any test throughout school. I am excited to continue learning, I have found that I enjoy it: WEIRD! We're just staying really busy getting ready for christmas. I put my tree up a few days before thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

GREAT job on your test! Thanks for updating us, we've been missing you in the blogging world.

BonnieAnnKing said...

98% IS SO AWESOME! Good job Maryann. I don't think I have ever gotten that high on a test either...ah well.

Hey, when you get a chance send me an email with Adams blog address.

bonzemail@yahoo.com

Love ya!
Bonnie Ann

Anonymous said...

Good job, your tree is really cute. Thanks to me you all have that decorating flair, just kidding!!!!! I love you mom