Sunday, November 4, 2007

Our Day in Rockville.......

We went up to Rocckville(right before zions) for a workshop. It was a lot of fun played football and bball. Ate really good Mexican food. and attended some mtgs. we weren't planning on staying but our friends were going to camp so they talked us into staying and camping for the last time this yr. I'm glad we stayed.(our pants are wet from crossing the river brrrr........)
Sorry, thought it wouldn't be blurry but that's all of us, well except me!

Clayton actually fell in and kyle hurt his wrist trying to help Clayton over. This was the highlight of the wknd.!


We spent about 45min. trying to cross the river. we did finally do it but had to turn around and go back it was getting dark.



Standing around the fire trying to stay warm, i had three jackets on. It was cold!




Boys wiil be Boys; heading out for their night hike.





5 comments:

Leanne said...

Mares, I just love your hair short, I am so excited for you to do my hair, think of ideas(I hate when people tell me that before I do their hair). It is so hard to get back to feeling normal, and I am so tempted to cut my hair because you look so dang cute with short hair!!!!!!!!!!

Cameron and Michelle said...

I am glad you guys had fun. It looked fun. One of these days we are going to have to take the kids camping. You left out your seven things :) Have fun. Call that girl you will feel better.

Heidi said...

Oooo, looks like fun! You are such a cute couple! You are stunningly beautiful. I hope to see you around the holidays.

Cameron and Michelle said...

Ok so now you are officially tagged!! no more stalling.

Grammy said...

You both look so happy. I hope you continue to work hard and keep heading in the direction you are going. Great Job both of you!!!!
Life is full of ups and downs just remember to enjoy the ride, it will be worth it. We hope your Thanksgiving is great.
Kerry & David Fay